As you know that the Kaspersky provides full security to your system. It acts as a firewall solution for your system. Due to some security reasons, the Kaspersky antivirus does not allow the Remote Desktop connections. But, if you want to allow any Remote desktop session, you can disable this protection by going to the settings of the software.
It is a very simple procedure and less time consuming. Just follow the step by step procedure to completely change the settings. If in any step you are having trouble, you can contact the Kaspersky Antivirus Support Canada. They are capable of resolving any technical glitches related to the Kaspersky antivirus. Apart from this, they provide solution to all other issues related to the antivirus, such as increasing the subscription period, how to scan the full system and many other things.
1. Open the start menu in your system and type Kaspersky in the search box. From the list of the options available, click on the 'Kaspersky Internet Security'.
2. From the main menu of the antivirus, click on the 'Settings'.
3. Select the firewall options and then again click on the 'Settings' option.
4. Expand the 'Packet Rules' and click on the 'Remote Desktop'.
5. Click 'Edit'.
6. From the drop down list, click on the 'Allow' button and then click on 'Save' button.
7. Now, from the 'Firewall settings' page, select the 'Networks'.
8. Right click on the 'Local' option and select the 'Trusted Network'.
9. Finally, close you window and your setting will be saved.
After following these steps, you will be able to enable the RDP in your Antivirus software. If still you are not able to enable the RDP, you can Contact Kaspersky Antivirus Support Canada. They will surely resolve your problem.
Toll-free Number: 1-844-888-3870
Steps To Enable The RDP
Enable The RDP(Remote Desktop Protocol)
enable the RDP in your Antivirus software